We will gladly accept returns on merchandise within 90 days of the original purchase date. Returns must be in good condition, in the original packages with all parts and manuals included.
With a Receipt
Original Payment in Refund will be given as:
Cash, Charge Card, Credit to Same Charge Card, Check, within last 7 days Merchandise Credit Check, after 7 days: Cash Merchandise Credit, Merchandise Credit Debit Card/Pin Purchase Cash.
Without a Receipt
- A driver’s license or other valid photo identification is required to process all returns without a receipt.
- If the original payment was made with a credit or debit card, we will first attempt to look up your purchase using our register system and credit your account.
- If we cannot locate your original receipt, we will issue a merchandise credit at the lowest sale price.
- We reserve the right to decline returns without a receipt.
Over 90 Days – Defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced as per the manufacturer’s warranty. Original receipt or transaction lookup required.
Power Tools & Small Appliances – refunds will only be given on qualified purchases returned unused AND in original, unopened package. If the package has been opened, the item will be repaired OR replaced as per the manufacturers warranty.
ATTENTION VALUED CUSTOMERS
Important Information Regarding Winter Holiday Seasonal Item Returns
- Unopened Christmas merchandise (light sets, ornaments, decorations, home fashions) must be returned on or before December 24th of the same holiday season.
- Unopened Chanukah merchandise must be returned on or before December 21st of the same holiday season.
- After the holidays, damaged or defective Christmas or Chanukah merchandise will be replaced with the same item. If the item is no longer in stock (in any of our 18 locations) a merchandise return card will be issued.
- We do not offer price adjustments on any merchandise classified as “CLEARANCE.” (40% or more below regular retail price)
- We appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this matter!
Returned special order merchandise may be subject to charges. These may include manufacturers restocking charges and/or handling fees and additional shipping costs. The store does not profit from this in any way – only actual manufacturers and shipper’s fees will be deducted.
Cut to order merchandise such as chain, rope, wire, pipe, tubing, carpet runner, vinyl sheeting, plexiglass/glass, shades, etc. and custom color paint are non-refundable.
Price Adjustments… …will be given on sale items within 2 weeks of original purchase date.
Merchandise classified as clearance is not subject to any price adjustments.
Special Event Merchandise is not subject to price adjustments due to limited quantities.
Senior Discounts… …are given 7 days a week. A senior citizen must be 62 years of age and must show identification at time of purchase. A 10% discount will be given off all regularly priced merchandise. The Senior Discount does not apply to: sale items, power tools, clearance, EDLP, and special orders.